Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SCARFACE BACK???


It's been a little over a year since rapper Scarface quit retired from music and dropped his last album. But now, he has announced he is releasing an independent mixtape and is looking to get back into the game.

He explains that he never really left the craft, just the business and sees the opportunity to come back to the fold with his new stuff. He says:

"I love music, I eat, sleep and shit music. I always wanted to drop a mixtape on my own. So I just said, 'Let's drop an independent mixtape.' I feel that I should be an adult and musician and pioneer - that's what they call me. I feel that I need to move on to another stage with the way I deliver my music to the public. I got a lot of shit and I'm using about three per cent of what I know about music. I'm not using it all. I'm music. I can play that shit long enough for a real musician to catch it and feel me, where I'm going, and we make magic like that."



MMHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment