Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DIARY OF A BROKEN HEAR-TED WOMAN...





Who has not gone through it before? Yes...a broken heart...Unless you tell you have never loved...or experienced being loved...How long will it be before I can get through my daily routine without feeling the wave of pain sweep over me, without sensing that knot in the pit of my stomach, without dwelling on what went wrong?

Is there a point in asking yourself what went wrong? why? so you can evaluate the situation, and plan for a better future? what the f*** for? I mean why would you prepare yourself for another broken heart..so I can know how to get over it...NO SUCH THING..

Yes, I am bitter..Yes, I am angry..Yes, I feel betrayed, Yes I feel used..A broken heart can cause such an intense reaction that many of us feel our lives have been completely stripped of meaning.

I don't enjoy work anymore...My friends are boring, and see, its even harder because I had abandoned them when I was with him..well not really abandoned..but you know what I mean, when you get into a routine with your partner, your friends sorta get out of the picture...

Have you been so broken hearted you felt like it was actual physical pain in your chest?

And Everybody keeps saying to me, don't worry sweetheart, you will be fine..." Time heals all wounds " over the years, same f***** B****** is what we have all heard ...don't they mean, in TIME YOU WILL FORGET HIM/HER???

Its too painful to get into what happened when...and so today, I shall end here...

p.s...I have cried me 15 rivers and everytime I ask myself, is it worth it..oh heck...TIME right...

Lets see how I feel tomorrow...thank you for giving me a chance to vent it out

POSTED FROM THE DIARY OF A BROKEN HEAR-TED WOMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment