Monday, April 27, 2009

OMG, I noticed the NUDE Pumps, yet again!


OMG, I noticed the NUDE Pumps, yet again!

News Brief ~ This lady wears nude pumps Mon-Fri, including weekends, and holidays. Even on Confederate day. (Umm Memo - Who knew that today was a State holiday in Georgia - I so disapprove). Anyway, I understand the concept that nude is a neutral color. But, the same ones ever darn day. Literally, the heel looks like she been walking on stones with Wilma and Betty. Wilma said the hell with it e-ons ago, and been bare foot ever since. I'm so tempted to tell her to do the same thang!
Okay, if it was a guy. . . . Yeah, okay most dudes have the basic black, brown, and if your metro, perhaps burgundy, camel color, or even white. NOW if your totally a YAG (then literally, your closet looks likes ALDO Spring Collection 09'). Ladies take note, unless their white collar, but, even still their still more of a sneaker aficionado.
But, women. . . Normally have a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes, that make you go, awwwww, dang, where you get those from! I tell ya, bwood chronicles, is in for a rude awakening.
P.S. - "Epiphany", Remind me to tell my parents I clearly was born this way! And, if my Mom & Pops says to me. . . Like duh, we realized that back in like the early 80's, I literally will die!

No comments:

Post a Comment