Monday, April 27, 2009

Obsessed The Movie



Good Morn.... I's so tired I can't even get tha "ing" out!

Well, well, well

Now y'all know I'm literally obsessed with Mrs. Knowles-Carter, so I must say I'm inclined to say Go Bey, Go Bey... Show dem heifers whatcha working with, show dem heifers whatcha working with.. Go Bey, Go Bey..... (U have to sing it out loud like ya singing Beyoncé's Check On it).

Tell dem one mo' time, my favorite line in the movie B! - "Derek Imma uhhh, have to call you back". I gotta open up another can of WHOOP-ASS. SHAAZAAAM! (Oh, wait I think I added that part).

Now acting, was definitely better than:

· Austin Powers Goldmember

· Fighting Temptations

· Pink Panther

And it didn't involve singing like:

· Cadillac Records

· nor Dream Girls

And, Lawd please let us forget when she was Carmen Jones in that MTV catastrophe Hip Hopera.

She's getting better. But of course I love Beyoncé (never forget tha accent ova tha é ) the singer better than the actress but, my baby was number 1 at the box office with an estimated 28.5 million and the movie cost 20 million to make. And, guess what y'all I didn't see it on bootleg. Now that's good for me!

Did I mention she beat down her nemesis in some chic, yet ooh so fashionable boots. Now you know she would have gotten a good ASS whooping, when you scuffed up my boots, never mind my MAN! I tell ya that Sasha Fierce is GRANDIOSE in my book!

Ooooh, one mo' thing, check how she walks thru the movie... Her swagger, yet grown women switch, with nice full hips is so serious. I was waiting for her to look over her shoulder and go Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no.

Goodness, Holla-lu-cious. I was about to part my lips as if I was speaking tongues and start in on verse 1...

I look and stare so deep in your eyes,I touch on you more and more every time,When you leave I'm begging you not to go,Call your name two or three times in a row,Such a funny thing for me to try to explain. . . . I tell ya that's a baddddd itch! (No cussing allowed)



No comments:

Post a Comment