Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Alicia Keys Re-releases ‘Songs in A Minor’

Can you believe it’s ten years since Alicia Keys brought out her debut album ‘Songs In A Minor’? We remember 2001 like it was yesterday!

The original multi platinum album is now available in Deluxe and Collector's Edition featuring previously unreleased ‘A Woman's Worth’ remix featuring Nas; ‘Juiciest’ mix tape version; ‘Fallin’ the Ali soundtrack version and new track ‘Typewriter’.



















The Collector's Edition comes with a documentary of brand new interviews with Keys and other album collaborators reflecting on the making of ‘Songs in A Minor’. For those of you who like to keep it old school, for the first time a vinyl version of the album is also available.

Alicia in W Magazine wearing Alexander McQueen.

































Alicia said: "It's incredibly surreal for me to be celebrating the 10th anniversary of Songs In A Minor. Looking back on the journey, I'm truly moved by my fans and friends who've been with me and have supported me throughout my career. This album is possibly the most precious to me, as your first album only happens once, so Songs In A Minor will always hold a special place in my life that's filled with amazing memories. I'm so proud that the songs are still being enjoyed around the world, and I'm crazy excited to share, through the 10th Anniversary Edition, songs never heard before, and even more of my debut album with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment