Friday, April 29, 2011

Video: Incredible cart wheeling verger Ben Sheward down Abbbey aisle Royal Wedding


I promised myself that I wasn’t going to blog about the Royal Wedding. I didn’t get up at 4:00 am to watch it. But, I did switch to it after the Mets were losing to the Phillies.

Yeah, it was cool to watch.

But after I saw this story, I couldn’t resist anymore, so shoot me.

Daily Mail reports the relief of getting the wedding out of the way was etched not just on the faces of the people involved but also in the actions of one of the clergymen.

Verger Ben Sheward decided that after the majority of the guests had gone he would do some acrobatics and cartwheeled down the aisle at Westminster Abbey.
The joy of the nation was summed up in his actions caught on camera as ITV continued to film what was going on inside the abbey to millions of people watching worldwide.



That was fun to see!

Good luck, Will and Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment