Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Face-Off That Goes Awry!


Courtesy of Concreteloop.com








Raz B, Chris Breezy and Omarion aka Instigator all seemed to have a lil rough-and-tumble on Twitter.

Really Fam’ ???? … TWITTER !

Dang, whatever happen to meeting someone on the yard behind the bungalows like the good ol’ days?

Anywho?

Raz B got warned by my favorite contender Chris Breezy about poppin’ off at the mouf’.

Chris Breezy said “I’m not mad though!!! I’m just not silent nor am I one of these scary R&B cats!!!”

Breezy tryin to bring the heat.

Let me find out Tappahannock, VA got dem Gangsta’s . . . I’m just sayin’!

Side Bar ~ By TKO . . . Undefeated R&B Champion of the World . . . goes to Chris Breezy!

No but real talk. . . Does R&B squabbles really count? . . . It’s not the same as Rap Battles.

And on Twitter Fam’ . . . Come On’ Now!

Breezy at twenty-one years young, you got big thangs in store for you  . . .  Puhleeze, No More Negative Publicity.

Your work speaks for itself . . . What can I say . . . I guess I’m a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment