Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Unexpected Surprise ~ "My Only Secret"!



Now ideally I would like to think I . . . B’wood . . . Is quite a diverse person and truly open to different things. Yet, somehow when my friend presented me with his new CD, I was quite taken back.

Clearly, you think you know a person then realize there’s another side that wasn’t quite apparent to you that makes you go . . .  Hmmm!
Well, fam’ that’s what happen to me.

Was I closed minded?

Or did I have my blinders on?

Because when I listened to Schiavone (I fancy his name) McGee “My Only Secret” I was stopped dead in my tracks.

Clearly, I missed somethin’ . . . This is not the style, voice, nor musical selection I was expecting.

This King George, Virginia native presented me with an “Out the Box Experience” and introduced me to his music genre.

Somethin’ about his music put me at ease, and instantly I imagined his music being played as a background selection on my favorite television series “Grey’s Anatomy” or “Private Practice”.

Just like Meredith Grey I needed someone to “Save Me”

…. “It took years to finally break down

It took you to get me up off the ground

I’ve always wanted you

to save me

What if it’s always been that easy?

If you leave could you take my hand

It doesn’t matter where you’re going as long as I’m there by your side

The heart that you hold it’s not bought it’s not cold, it’s telling

Of all the roads and all the sounds that lead to now

When the bullets pass through it’s the light that you lose

But I see now, my darker side never bothered you

It took years to finally break down

It took you to get me up off the ground

I’ve always wanted you to

save me”

~ Schiavone McGee




I dare to say "My Only Secret" unlocked the door into B'wood's vulnerable side!

Side Bar ~ Please support and visit SchiavoneMcgee.com for more info.

B’wood loves you Mr. Mcgee!



No comments:

Post a Comment