Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TLT on Vacation in Puerto Rico for a Week



Hello TLT readers!

I’ll be away on vacation visiting my parents between Sept 28 to Oct 6.

I wanna thank my loyal readers who stop by from around the world to check out what I have to offer. For the time that I’m away, I have scheduled some early posts where I didn’t know what the heck I was doing and it shows.

TLT was very raw then and it was my outlet to deal with the election of Barack Obama as our president

This was my therapy!

And interesting enough I have discovered that my two best friends in the blog game, Cliff at Another Black Conservative and Tim at Left Coast Rebel started their blogs with the exact same motivation.

Thanks guys for helping TLT grow!

Thanks Cliff for believing in me when I though that 55 visitors a day was a good day. TLT is now averaging 500 visitors a day thanks to ABC’s linkage.

Tim at LCR thanks for your timely advice and friendship from the Left Coast.

Smitty at The Other Mccain, thanks for making Bikini Friday a huge hit!

Special thanks to my readers in the UK and Canada, I’m honored by your visits.

Thanks to Ron Russell at TOTUS for all your encouragement during the very early days. I haven’t forgotten you!

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to read my crazy mess. Please continue to visit while I’m away. I’ve schedule a posting at 12 noon for each day I’m away.

THANKS and GOD BLESS!!!

Tell two friends about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment