Monday, June 28, 2010

BET AWARDS~ THE BIG TAKE AWAY!


CHRIS BROWN

Prior to his performance it’s obvious Chris wasn’t to sure how the fans would react to his performance. Chris tweeted this:


If Chris Brown was smart he would RE-RELEASE his album like tomorrow. Matter of fact ... LIKE RIGHT NOW!

Breezy you need to be on the corner of Crenshaw and Slauson (in L.A.) right now selling it out the trunk of your car with Julio and dem' who got dem' fresh bananas and Tyrone who still selling BET AWARDS BABY T's (One size fit all).


KANYE WEST


ALICIA KEYS


DIRTY MONEY FEAT RICK ROSS, NICKI MINAJ, T.I.


DRAKE & YOUNG JEEZY

Side Bar ~ Now last night I was on Facebook going crazy about Our People's Award Show aka BET.... LAWD, I have so much to say, but since I'm at work. . . To Be Con't!

Chris Breezy... I must say I always loved you ... Not your actions. But you as an artist. So perhaps it's safe to say "WELCOME BACK" Mr. Brown . . . You were OUTSTANDING LAST NIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment