Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GROUPIE STORY


SOURCE: BDAILY
When will Bow Wow learn to quit picking up groupies on Twitter? This one sheds light on his "relationship" with Omarion. Courtesy of Bad Bitch Shit! Oh and there's a dick pic!


Let me start of by saying this is NOT a Katstacks tell but more of a tease for you ladies who dream and of sleeping with your celebrity crush...Bow Wow. I met Bow Wow via Twitter back in December (ladies here is where you take notes) all it took is a few tweets two offering support the third something freaky, before you knew it i had him. You ladies can get the same attention straighten your hair, push up your boobs, stick your ass out and talk a lil provocative on Twitter and your favourite rapper will follow you too! After tweeting back and fourth maybe just a few hours i already had invites to come over to spend the night me being me i played hard to get and decide i was going to make this nigga work for it. It was not long after we had our first argument and to no ones suprise it was about his ex Omarion!

Omarion had began to follow me as well and decide he wanted to get in on the action. Now i knew Omarion was gay but it was funny sitting back watching him attempt to play straight ant spit game, he often told me his fantasy of eating my pussy while Bow Wow fucked me in my ass. Not once did he ever desire to have sex with me solo Bow had to be involved in some sort of fashion. The game had eventually ran its course and i straight up told him boo your a fag sorry but no. He went off "Do you know who i am? I'm the leader of the biggest male group of all time!" Bow got word of the situation and he spazzed out we did not speak for weeks.

Around Christmas after coming of his tour from Africa Bow Wow decide he wanted to take things to another level, i agreed. He invited me to his condo which was pretty laid out and we got right into it. He had a big dick that tasted so sweet and a nice plump lil ass that he loved to be played with. I started out giving him head we got into 69 even made him eat my ass. Then i got on top start to ride him fast he could not handle my weight so i bent over and let him hit til he shot cum in my ass. How Katstacks left broke is still funny to me the next day i was took on a shopping spree. See ladies there is such thing as STEPPING YOUR PUSSY UP!

Not long after me and Bow went our own way when he told me was working things out with Omarion. In my mind I'm still wondering what he meant by that but I'm sure we all know. I find it even funnier how he says he does not pay for sex when he spent god knows how much on me, and even funnier that he is still trying to hold on to this image as being this young pimp. Bow Wow give it up and tell Soulja Boy he can stop bird walking between your cheeks when i slid my finger in you that night your shit was already loose. PS thanks for the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment