Friday, March 13, 2009

Solange Vs LeToya


Solange is hitting back via her Twitter once again!!!!!!!! Here is what she had to say about dissin LeToya..:

you stooooopiid idddddiots" part 3: You MO'fos always looking for a story. You failed to post the rest of my quote which cleary....clearly* spoke about the entire reason for me making the twit was to tell my supporters that im starting to write my new record...and im excited about experimenting with more downbeat sounds like the songs on my record "cosmic journey", "slow this bird" & "god given" ...spoke about working with Boards of Canada and Thievery Corp and moving in a different direction because im in a different place musically because i recorded the influence of the 60's sound 4 YEARS AGO and that now its very common in r&b music and visuals. that aint MY sound. Thats the artist that i mentioned sound... I think Letoya looks GREAT in her new video... you people are REACHING! I see Letoya every once in a while, around and about and its nothing but LOVE

OK then.... whatever you say Solange..... her mouth always gets her into trouble.... damn fool...

No comments:

Post a Comment