Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Help Solange Foundation


This bitch needs to step away from the computer. Yesterday she was on that damn twitter page again and this time she was giving people a sob story about how hard it is to be away from her son...blah blah.... dont fucking do it then... here is the novel below that she wrote. Dont fall asleep now.

"feel like shit the days when work overloads mommy time. Even though when he starts school...that's 8 hours away, which I honestly feel is too long. Not because I'm an overbearing mom but because I think that society has it a little backwards. I know everyone doesn't have the "luxury" and I feel very blessed I'm able to spend as much time that I get to with my child. The average American only spends 3.5hours with there children a day. Most of that time there either doing homework, games, phone ect. It's hard, almost not possible to avoid, but I honestly feel the quiet guilt any time my day doesn't even out in his favor. So what will I do when he starts school? Hope I'm not one of those annoying moms at the school all day everyday for NO reason, lol. "just wanting to check in" ALL the damn time! Don't think so...but I'll definently be a "lunch mom".

Are you still awake???? Someone get her twitteranonymous or some shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment